When it comes to politics, a little goes a long way.
1. Right-wing versus left-wing is just smoke and mirrors. What matters is oligarchy versus non-oligarchy.
2. If a police officer requires probable cause or a search warrant to look in my glove box, the TSA needs better grounds than, “He wants to board an airplane,” to look under my clothing.
3. Free markets aren’t as important as free people.
4. The more locally a decision is made, the better for everyone involved.
5. “He who breaks a thing in order to discover how it works has left the path of wisdom.”